Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Coupons, Coupons, and more Coupons

I've been using coupons on and off for years. My biggest frustration was trying to find the one I wanted while I was shopping. I've tried carrying them in envelopes, organizers, and even just taking the ones I knew I was going to use to the store with me. In the end I'd get frustrated because I couldn't find that one I was looking for or I had left it behind. And to add to it, it takes so long to dig for that one you want to use when you have them all shoved in one spot. I decided that I needed to be organized to make them work for ME!


I decided to try a coupon binder. I had heard of them, but never actually see anyone use them.
It's taken a while to get mine to where it is today. There was a lot of time invested and some money. Everything is organized by category so it's easy to flip through. There are 9 different coupons per sleeve with multiple ones tucked behind each other. I was lucky that my husband had quite a few baseball card sleeves so we didn't have to buy very much at all. My coupon binder now goes everywhere with me! Yes, I've gotten some strange looks, but I've also gotten a lot of compliments and questions. The best part is that we have cut our grocery bill by 60% most weeks!
So where do all the coupons come from? I search the papers, get them with free samples, print them on-line. My favorite site to check is Coupons.com! They release new coupons in the beginning of the month and some go really fast! It's so easy to navigate too! You simply put in your zip code, and then go page by page selecting the coupons you would like! At the end you print them all at one! Can it get any easier?


Coupons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment