Monday, November 22, 2010

Ever had Wiiiings????

A few weeks back I decided to e-mail Red Bull because I honestly had never tried it and I was curious as to how it tasted and if it seriously worked. I've never been a huge believer in energy drinks and I had always heard that they were super sweet. I was surprised when UPS brought me a package of 2 cans of Red Bull to try. I shared the second with my little sister, which may have been a bad idea because she's hyper enough as it is. Needless to say, I actually liked the way it tasted.
In my opinion, it wasn't too sugary (I drink Mt. Dew) and it wasn't one of those super huge cans that take forever to drink. I didn't notice a spike in my energy, but then again I was pretty tired that day. I have since bought another can and noticed a little more of a spike in my energy level. Although I do think that they are a little high in price compared to some of the others. I do wish that they had coupons available too, but I prefer to use coupons, that's just the way I am.

So, let me ask you, have you ever had wiiings? Never tried it before? Give Devin a shout and tell him that Jacki from Q-pon Krazy sent you! There's 2 ways to reach him:

  • e-mail: consumer.information@us.redbull.com
  • or fill out the form on their website: www.redbullusa.com
I love the fact that they take the time to handwrite a letter with their package they send. It makes it so personal and unique! 

But now there's only one problem, I'm now in the mood for Red Bull and it's too cold and rainy out to walk to the gas station!

No comments:

Post a Comment