Thursday, February 3, 2011

Gillette Deodorant @ Walgreens - Stock up price!


Here's how it worked for me... I bought 4 Gillette deodorants for my husband, since it's one of the only two brands he likes. Right now, through Saturday at midnight, they have the deodorants as "buy one get one 50% off". I was expecting the deal to go a little different, actually end up being more out of pocket.

Gillette Deodorant: $4.49
P&G coupon insert from 1/30 has a Buy One Get One Free Coupon

As I said earlier I bought 4, which I also used 2 of the B1G1 coupons with. After I got home and looked closer at my receipt I was shocked. The deal comes out to $1.12 + tax for each, or a total of $4.48 for all 4! That's 4 for the normal price of 1! The register took off the $4.49 (full price) with each of my coupons, and then took off another $2.25 for each that I purchased. I also added the Natrol Melatonin (works great for those nights when you can't fall asleep) to my order since it's $3 with $3 RR. 

I will warn that this deal may not come out the same for you, but hopefully all registers are ringing up this way. Stock up while you can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment