Friday, February 4, 2011

Sunday Coupon Preview~ Love It

Sunday Coupon Preview! I love this site! Check out the coupons that will be in Sunday's paper this weekend! Please remember that some coupons do vary by area. I have even found that some of the coupons that I get from friends/family are for different values than the one's that I get locally. I use this site as a reference, it's great to see what may be printed. I've even found that sometimes, I get coupons that aren't listed though! Take a minute to check it out!

What coupons are you excited about getting?

2 comments:

  1. New follower from Purex. Cute blog design:)

    Laura
    www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following from the Purex Insiders. Come visit me back!

    Michelle @ Things Sent My Way

    ReplyDelete